. . . and it's not good. Not good at all.
It's New Year's Eve tonight. You all know what that means!
This vacation is getting a bit long in the tooth. We're ready to get back to our regularly scheduled routine. It feels like more than a month since we picked up our Naginatas or had a full day's worth of work to finish or played video games with Steven (not that I haven't been keeping myself occupied with Modern Warfare 2).
I suspect few of you are interested in knowing how my year went. I don't blame you. Instead I'll provide you statistics for my posting:
- 30 text posts (22 of which were for the Marathon)
- 25 photo albums
- 1,715 photos in the albums (okay, so we're not good at culling photos)
- 210 Horribles doodled this year
- 210 Horribles posted this year (not sure how that worked out so perfectly)
- 75 Horribles left unposted in my queue
- 1 story written (if we're generous and count my Marathon offering as a story)
What do we learn from these statistics? I spend lots of time doodling, and not enough time writing. But I already knew that.